Hubs bought a new bike...
He loves in, and it currently gets to live in our living room.... 'duh, Ash.. bikes don't live outdoors'! ha! Until it's insured we'll have it indoors with us...
P's training for a 165km charity ride this weekend. A few nights a week this is the view I get to enjoy after work =) I usually sit on the lounge and cheer him on.... while eating chocolate... (not)! =)
We went out to dinner a few weeks ago to celebrate Renne & Johneen's birthdays and Father's day!
Korean BBQ was the pick - who doesn't love to cook their own food at a restaurant? Pete.. that's who =) Although, he was happy to smile and enjoy the night anyways!!
There was an Indonesian Festival in Darling Harbour this weekend that we stumbled upon. With nothing on the agenda for the afternoon, we decided to sit down and enjoy it!!
I mean.. you really can't beat sunshine & dancing =)
It was a lovely afternoon topped off with 2 hour massages for $30!!! =)
Spring has sprung in Sydney and we have been taking FULL ADVANTAGE of the beautiful weather!
Enjoy brunch at our favourite cafe - BIG BREAKKY!
Afternoon adventures & walks...
Yes, I loved it that there was a HUGE 'P' in the sky... =)
We've made a new tradition... every Sunday after the mission we wonder down to one of the beaches, go for a walk & have dinner... I'm loving it!
Sporting this over-stylish look... =) What's a girl to do... walk in her heels?? No way =)
My handsome hubby
Us!
We get to drive over the Anzac Bridge every morning and I love it... here's a quick snap I took one morning
When we went away to Mudgee, Pete took this photo of little Harrison asleep on me.. I love it. Seriously, one of the best things in life =)
I realised the other day that I had put photos of our trip to Mudgee up, but forgotten to put photos up of the main reason we went away....
We completed our first 10KM race!!! Whoop Whoop!!
Before the race... simply freezing. It was around 4C that day and had been drizzling rain all morning.. burrrr!
Just before
And we made it... 55 minutes! I love that this is something we can do together... it's a really good feeling =)
We're seriously considering doing a 1/2 marathon on the Central Coast in November... stay tuned to see if we actually go through with it =)
Until next time.... xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment